Big Brother Friends Facebook
storagedude writes “Clara Shih, who created the first business app on Facebook in 2007, is back with a new venture: Hearsay Social, which makes Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn more palatable to corporations by adding features like SEC and FINRA monitoring and compliance and analytics. Conversations are monitored around the clock, regardless of where employees access pages from — work, home or mobile — and workflow tools let companies approve or suggest content before it appears. Those features appear to be making financial companies a little more comfortable Facebooking, as State Farm and Farmers Insurance are two early customers. Shih is backed in the new venture by veterans of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.”
Source: Big Brother Friends Facebook
- North Korea Looking For Friends On Facebook
- Twitter Launches ‘Connections,’ Its Own Version Of Facebook’s ‘Mutual Friends’
- Woman Has 152 Facebook Friends Tattooed Onto arm – Unfriending Tricky?
- Sequoia-Backed Hearsay Launches Social Media Platform For Corporations With Local Branches
- Big Question (Answered): “How Well Do You Know Your ‘Friends’ On Facebook?”