Verzion And Apple Start Taking Pre-orders For CDMA iPhone 4
All other qualified customers will be able to pre-order their CDMA iPhone 4 on February 9th for delivery or reserve for in-store pick up beginning February 10 or wait until February 10 to pick it up from Appleâ€™s retail stores or Verizon Wireless Communication Stores.
Here are details of the Voice, SMS and data plans for Verizon iPhone:
Individual voice plans start at $39.99 per month for 450 minutes, $59.99 for 900 minutes and Nationwide Unlimited plan for $69.99 per month.
Verizon iPhone customers get the unlimited data plan for $29.99 per month. Mobile hotspot and tethering plan is available for an extra $20 per month and comes with a 2GB data cap.
Messaging plans start at $5 for 250 messages, $10 for 500 messages and unlimited plan for $20 per month. Customers can also choose to pay as they use and will be billed at a per-message rate of 20 cents text and 25 cents per picture/video message.
Please let us know if youâ€™ve pre-ordered your Verizon iPhone in the comments.
- Verzion And Apple Start Taking Pre-orders For CDMA iPhone 4
- Verizon: iPhone 4 Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd
- Sprints Starts Taking Pre-orders For 8GB iPhone 4; iPhone 4S Pre-orders Tomorrow
- Verizon CFO Confirms iPhone 5 Will Work On CDMA And GSM Networks
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd