Verizon Has Already Started Shipping iPhone 4
Verizon and Apple started accepting pre-orders for the CDMA iPhone from existing Verizon iPhone users on their respective websites just a few hours back and weâ€™re hearing reports that Verizon has already started shipping them.
Macrumors reports that one of their readers has sent them a screenshot of Verizonâ€™s website, which shows that his order has been shipped.
MacRumors reader Brooks Serigne has passed along this screenshot of his order status screen on Verizon’s website showing that his order has been shipped. No carrier/tracking information or delivery estimate has yet been provided.
Verizon has mentioned in FAQ section that pre-order iPhones will arrive on or before February 10th but it looks like Verizon customers who have been eagerly waiting for Appleâ€™s iPhone will be able to get their hands on it a few days earlier.
If youâ€™ve seen a change in the status of your Verizon iPhone order or received shipment notifications then please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Start Shipping
- AT&T Also Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day
- First Verizon iPhone 4 Delivered; Some Verizon Customers Expecting Delivery On February 7th
- Apple Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day; Some Users Report Cancellation Of iPhone 4 Pre-Orders
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders Sold Out; Best First Day Launch In Verizon’s History; Attacks AT&T’s Network In New iPhone Ad