Runa Capital Ups It Fund To $50M For Early-Stage Russian Startups
Runa Capital’s mission is to back early-stage Russian and CIS-region technology companies so that they can compete globally, a vision that has attracted other investors both in Russia and globally (including the U.S.), says the VC firm, hence the increase in the size of the fund. Specifically, Runa targets startups in the â€œrapid growth tech sectorsâ€ of cloud computing, machine learning, virtualisation and mobile/Internet applications.
- Team Europe’s Early-Stage Fund Becomes Point Nine Capital, Christoph Janz Joins
- Holtzbrinck Ventures And HarbourVest Closes €117M Early Stage Fund
- Angel Investors Counter Y Combinator Start Fund With New $100 Million Early Stage “End Fund”
- Day One Capital Launches As Hungary’s ‘First Institutional Business Angel Fund’
- Benchmark Capital’s Stand: We Will Never Do a Seed or Late Stage Fund