> Nielsen: Apple iAds More Effective Than TV Ads
Nielsen: Apple iAds More Effective Than TV Ads
According to the soup company Campbell’s, Apple iAds are twice as memorable as TV ads to the general public. The iAd probably cost Campbell’s about $1 million whereas a similar TV campaign could cost a bit more than $25 million.
The Campbell’s campaign included a charming iPhone app as well, which could have improved the memorability of the ad. They were trying to get people to buy reduced-sodium soup, which is nice for them.
Source: Nielsen: Apple iAds More Effective Than TV Ads
- Mobile Insiders Say Apple’s iAds Are “Hurting”
- In The Fight Against Apple’s iAds, Google Plays The Cross-Platform Card
- Ahead Of A Wide Launch Next Year, Apple Previews iAds For iPad With Tron Legacy
- Apple is Using Hadoop to Analyze the iOS Experience, Power iAds and More
- Forced iAds Coming To OS X?
Categories: techcrunch Apple iAds, campaign, Campbell, company, iPhone, Public, Read, rsquo, soup, soup company, tv ads, tv campaign