LinkedIn’s Next Data Dive: Professional Skills
It’s no secret that LinkedIn has been actively churning out products that allow users to leverage the massive amount of data published from the social network’s 90 million professionals. Recently, LinkedIn launched the ability to create visual maps of your connections. And today, the network is allowing users to take a deeper dive into “skills” data on the platform.
LinkedIn Skills allows users to search the network for a particular skill, and access “key people” within a particular skill community. You can also see data an top locations, companies, jobs, and groups related to a particular skill. And LinkedIn will show you similar skills to your search, will compare growth in professionals with these skills, and indicate which skills are trending on the network.
- LinkedIn Takes A Data Dive To Examine What’s In A Professional Name
- Boom! Professional Social Network LinkedIn Passes 100 Million Members
- Finally, Professional Social Network LinkedIn Gives Users An Android App
- Professional Content Sharing Platform SlideShare Deepens LinkedIn Integration
- Klout Expands Influence Scoring To Professional Social Network LinkedIn