Anniston, Alabama To Censor Employees’ Facebook Pages
ISurfTooMuch writes “If you’re a city employee in Anniston, AL, you’d better watch what you say on Facebook. Under a proposal being considered by the City Council, employees would be banned from posting anything ‘negative’ or ‘embarrassing’ about the city. Note that they aren’t talking about official city pages here, but employees’ personal pages. Anyone care to educate these clowns on the existence of the First Amendment?”
- Facebook Tells India It Won’t Help Censor the Web
- App Filters What Pages You’ve “Liked” On Facebook: Why Isn’t This A Facebook Feature?
- Movie Studios Ask Google To Censor Links To Legal Copies of Their Own Films
- Booshaka Now Ranks And Classifies Your Likes On Facebook Pages
- Facebook Teams Up With BrightEdge To Help Brands Better Manage Social SEO Of Pages