WITN: Is Egypt A Twitter Revolution? No. But Is That Even The Point? [TCTV]
After weeks of simmering tensions, finally the Egyptian situation has erupted into violence. Even the media has been caught up in vicious battles.
No, I’m not talking about Anderson Cooper being punched in the face, but rather this week’s episode of Why Is This News in which our disagreement over social media’s role in prompting or assisting revolution descends into a full-on fight.
Video below. And in case you’re wondering, yes, after the cameras stopped rolling, Sarah punched Paul in the face. Now he knows how Anderson Cooper feels. The difference is, Paul might have deserved it.
- WITN: Abbasso Las Vegas! [TCTV]
- WITN: Can Tony Hsieh Deliver Happiness -And A Ready-Made Community – To Downtown Las Vegas? [TCTV]
- WITN: New York State of the Tech Industry [TCTV]
- WITN: Jakarta? No, She Came Back Of Her Own Accord [TCTV]
- WITN: The Dumbest and Smartest People of 2010, Plus Our Predictions for 2011 (TCTV)