In-App Purchasing Finally Coming To Android; Disney Brings Tap Tap Revenge To Take Advantage
Today at their Honeycomb event at the Google HQ in Mountain View, Google had a lot of information to share. First, they gave a demo of the new Honeycomb features. Then they shared the new Android Market Webstore. And then they had an announcement to make that a lot of people have been waiting for: in-app purchases.
Chris Yerga noted that developers have been asking for this functionality for a while. And now developers that use their in-app purchasing SDK will be able to sell virtual goods and the like in their apps. And one of those developers who has been waiting for a while for this is Disney Mobile. And Google has been working with them to make sure they were ready for the launch. Well, when in-app purchasing launches in the Spring.
- PlaySpan’s Ultimate Pay Brings In-App Mobile Payments To Android Devices
- In-App Payments for Android Still Coming in Q1 2011
- Android 4.0 Source Code Coming “Soon”
- Android In-App Payments Coming Soon — Were Delayed Because Developers Were Busy
- Jajah Brings Its Facebook Calling To Android, iPhone Coming Soon