Stock Photo Company Fotolia Pumps $750,000 Into Stock Music Site AudioMicro
Oleg Tscheltzoff, co-founder and chief exec of Fotolia, has joined AudioMicroâ€™s board of directors in conjunction with the investment.
AudioMicro and Fotolia plan to incubate several new projects targeted at specific new content licensing verticals, four of which will be launched by the end of this month according to the information we’ve received. The companies will also collaborate by cross-promoting products and services to their existing customers.
If you’d like to check out AudioMicro yourself, you can use the special promo code “2TechCrunch” while signing up to receive 2 free credits.
Be quick, this is only for the first 500 TechCrunch readers.
- AudioMicro Partners With Microsoft: Free Music, Sound Effects For Office 2010 Users
- Stock Photo Site ClusterShot Avoids The Deadpool
- Stock Photo Marketplace ClusterShot Hits The Deadpool (Unless …)
- Group Photo Sharing Site ZangZing Now In Private Beta
- Iran Unveils Flying Saucer Using Old B-Movie Stock Photo