Portland Bookstore Will Trade Your Soulless Kindle For Real Books
Hey, man, what’s your problem? You drink kombucha and ride a fixie, but what the heck are you doing with that capitalist corporate DRM-laden Kindle? Head down to Microcosm Publishing in Portland, man, and they’ll give you like a hundred books for your Kindle.
I mean dude Noam Chomsky is like $6 at the store, so for your Kindle you can get like 37 Noam Chomsky’s. Same goes for fix it, make it, grow it, bake it: The D.I.Y. Guide to the Good Life which is like $15 so you can get 12 for you and your bar quiz friends.
- Amazon Introduces an Ad-Supported Kindle (Proving An E-Reader Is Just An Ad for A Bookstore)
- Kindle Books Overtake Paperback Books To Become Amazon’s Most Popular Format
- Kobo’s Multiplatform E-Bookstore Puts Kindle to Shame
- Irony: Read Kindle Books On Your Rooted NookColor
- Amazon Will Soon Allow Kindle Users To Lend E-Books