GraphEffect Raises $2 Million To Increase Brand “Likes” On Facebook
Facebook marketing platformÂ GraphEffect has raised $2 million in financing from LowerMyBills founder Matt Coffin and x+1 president Stephano Kim as well as VC firms Thrive Capital, CrossCut Ventures, Rincon Venture Partners, Founder Collective, Baroda Ventures.
GraphEffect helps brands and agencies leverage Facebook for advertising and lead generation purposes. The company, formerly Focused Labs, relies on social performance algorithms to target Facebook ad campaigns, increase user engagement with Facebook fan pages and increase downstream conversions through the Facebook feed.
The company is also participating in the Facebook Advertising API Beta, getting a first mover advantage in the Facebook ad management department.
Said Borow about the new financing, “Over the past year we have driven millions of new fans and customers for our clients. Our goal from day one has been to become the leaders in the social advertising space, and we are confident in our ability to achieve this with the help of our new partners.”
- Buddy Media Raises $23 Million For Brand-Focused Facebook Page Management Platform
- Facebook Ad Sales Chief: There Are 50 Million Likes Per Day For Brands
- Mass Relevance Raises $1.5 Million For Brand-Focused Social Syndication Service
- Exclusive – Crime (City) Pays: Social Gaming Startup Funzio Raises $20 Million
- Vook Raises $5.25 Million, Builds Media Fit For Tablets And Smartphones