Exclusive: Webs Acquires Facebook Page Builder Pagemodo
The news comes a couple of months after Webs added another relevant app, lightweight CRM tool ContactMe, to its suite of solutions designed to help small businesses develop an online presence across Web, social and mobile platforms.
Pagemodo enables small business owners to design their own custom Facebook pages using its Pagebuilder product, free of charge.
The products fits into Webs’ existing suite of products nicely – the company has long provided small business owners with tools to build and manage their own websites.
Pagemodo was founded by two Danish entrepreneurs, Thomas Kjeldgaard and Jakob Lykkegaard. To date, over 60,000 small businesses have signed up with Pagemodo and have published over 100,000 custom Facebook pages. The company claims 1.2 million Facebook users view a Facebook page powered by Pagemodo every month.
Webs now plans to enhance the Pagemodo service and offer it to the millions of small businesses that already use its products to create websites.
- Wildfire Gets A Major Upgrade, Launches Facebook Page Builder, Analytics, And More
- Exclusive: Entertainment News Company TheWrap Acquires ItsOnTheGrid.com
- ContentAide: Get Daily Reports About Your Rival’s Facebook Page
- How to Convert a Facebook Profile to a Page
- Facebook Won’t Take Down Undercover Cop Page In Australia