Aria Systems Raises $20 Million For Cloud-Based Billing And Subscription Platform
On demand billing and recurring subscription management company,Aria Systems has raised $20 million in new funding led by InterWest Partners with Hummer-Winblad and Venrock participating in the round. This brings Aria System’s total funding to $34 million.
Aria’s platform handles the entire online transactions process, from start to finish, for online companies who have subscription models. Companies rely on Aria Systems to automate their recurring revenue models and manage the entire lifecycle of their subscribers.
Aria works with a suite of payment processors, which include the likes of Authorize.net, Chase Paymentech, Cybersource, PayPal, TransFirst, and RBS Worldpay, to offer consumers a way sign up for subscription payments.
Clients include Disney, Taleo, Internap, DreamWorks, VMware, Roku, and Ingersoll-Rand. Aria plans to used the funding for product development, marketing and sales, and international expansion in Europe and Asia.
- Vindicia Raises $20 Million For On-Demand Billing Platform
- Amazon Launches Subscription-Based Billing And Payments Service
- Mobile Payments Startup Billing Revolution Raises $6.6 Million
- Zuora Rings Up $20 Million For Billings-As-A-Service Platform
- Ifbyphone Raises $8 Million Cloud-Based Call Management Platform