> Nokia Strikes Deals With Tencent, SINA To Bring Location-based Services To Ovi Maps
Nokia Strikes Deals With Tencent, SINA To Bring Location-based Services To Ovi Maps
Nokia this morning announced two deals with leading Chinese Internet companies SINA and Tencent, who will be integrating with Nokia’s Ovi Maps in China.
Millions of users of SINA’s microbloging service and Tencent’s massively popular online community QQ (636 million users and counting) will be able to share their location through Nokia mobile devices, check-in to locations and upload content tied to location, such as recommendations and reviews of restaurants, shops and movie theatres.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: Nokia Strikes Deals With Tencent, SINA To Bring Location-based Services To Ovi Maps
- Loopt Brings Location-Based Groupon Now Deals To iPhone
- Signed-In Maps Mean More Location Data For Google
- iOS 8 Strikes an Unexpected Blow Against Location Tracking
- Nokia Releasing Maps for Competing Devices
- 25% of American Adults Use Location-Based Services [Infographic]