Ask a VC: John O’Farrell Gives Tips on Deal Making, Advice to Would-Be VCs (TCTV)
The questions you asked O’Farrell are below. As usual, feel free to watch the whole show or use the links to skip ahead to your question.
“Have you ever invested in a single employee startup? Would this be a situation in which you guys would make a deal?”
- Ask a VC: Andreessen Horowitz’s John O’Farrell Answers your Questions
- Savings Tips on-the-Go: Mint Adds Financial Advice to Its iPhone App
- Ask a VC: Why David Hornik Invests Close to Home and the Dumbest Deal in the Valley (TCTV)
- John Battelle On Why It’s Not Web 3.0 And More (TCTV)
- Keen On… John Borthwick: Why Social Isn’t in Google’s DNA (TCTV)