Microsoft Grows Revenues 5% In 2nd Quarter To $19.95 Billion
Microsoft just released optimistic earnings for the fifth quarter in a row, with second quarter revenues of 19.95 billion a % increase from last year. Diluted earnings per share were $0.77 per share. The company has beat the street as analysts expected revenue to come in at $19.14 billion and diluted earnings per share of $0.68. Operating income and net income for the quarter were $8.165 billion and $6.63 billion a decrease of -4% and %.04 flat over the same time last year.
You can read the entire report here.
- Google Grows Revenues 26% In 4th Quarter To $8.44 Billion
- IBM Beats The Street; Posts Revenues Of $24.3 Billion, Net Income Up 12 Percent
- Google Grows Revenues 23 Percent In Third Quarter (Earnings Slides)
- Microsoft FY2014 Q4 Earnings: Revenues Up, Profits Down Slightly
- Adobe Has Its First $1 Billion Quarter, Revenue Up 33%