Crowd Factory Raises $6.5 Million For Social Marketing Applications
Crowd Factory, a startup that creates white-label social marketing applications, has raised $6.5 million in funding led by Storm Ventures with Hummer Winblad, Peninsula Ventures and several angel investors participating in the round.
Crowd Factory’s social marketing applications allows marketers to amplify and optimize campaigns, and view social-analytics and interactions. For example, Crowd Factory will take a contest held by a brand and socialize the campaign, increasing interactions and responses.
The company’s social offers applications lets marketers build group buying and social gaming elements into their promotions. And marketers can then track and optimize engagement from a single dashboard.
Since launching the suite in June of last year, the company says it has more than tripled its customer base, working with companies such as HBO, Sony, Speck and Universal McCann.
- Dachis Group Acquires Social Marketing Applications Developer Stuzo
- Act-On Raises $10 Million For Online Marketing Automation Platform
- Involver Closes $8 Million Series C For Its Social Media Marketing Platform
- Demandbase Raises $10 Million For B2B Marketing Software
- PapayaMobile Raises $18 Million For Mobile Social Gaming Network