Causevox Wants To Help Non-Profits Crowdsource Fundraising
The power of the crowd has proven to be particularly useful when it comes to fundraising online. Founder Institute startup CauseVox is launching a SaaS platform that allows non-profits to crowdsource fundraising.
A white-label platform, CauseVox allows organizations to launch a customized, charity-branded site on their own domain and begin accepting donations. Tools include a simple editor to create fundraising destinations, the ability to create fundraising pages for supporters, socialize fundraising efforts, and more.
While non-profits have a 30 day free trial to use the software, CauseVox will charge a small subscription fee and will take 7.5 percent of all donations. We have an exclusive offer for TC readers to use Causevox for free for six months. You can use the promo code “techcrunch” to get 6 more months free during billing.
- ProFounder Launches To Help Small Businesses Crowdsource Fundraising
- Social Fundraising Platform Piryx Is Reborn As Rally.org With Top Investors In Tow
- G2 Crowd Wants to Crowdsource Enterprise Software Reviews (Video)
- eBay Acquires Nonprofit Fundraising Tool MissionFish
- Twitter Launches Center To Crowdsource Translations; Indonesian, Russian And Turkish Versions Are Next