Ask a VC: Andreessen Horowitz’s John O’Farrell Answers your Questions
This week our guest on Ask a VC is John O’Farrell of Andreessen Horowitz. O’Farrell is yet another Opsware alum filling out the firm’s partnership ranks, and he follows the firm’s strategy of hiring partners with specific company building expertise. At Opsware, he headed up the company’s business development and leading Opsware’s partnerships, acquisitions and eventual purchase by HP for $1.65 billion. He had a similar role at hot cleantech startup Silver Spring Networks before jumping to Andreessen Horowitz last year.
So those startups or would-be entrepreneurs out there with burning questions about deal making? This is the perfect week to send your questions to AskaVC(at)techcrunch(dot)com.
- Andreessen-Horowitz Adds Jeff Jordan As General Partner, Leads $5M+ LikeALittle Series A
- Andreessen Horowitz Finally Adds a Third General Partner, Scott Weiss
- Andreessen Horowitz Hires a New Partner…from Sales?
- Larry Summers Joins Andreessen Horowitz as Special Advisor
- Andreessen Horowitz Announces Yet Another Growth Fund of $200M