Orange Acquires 49% Of DailyMotion For €59 Million, The Rest To Follow
Rumors have been flying around for the last week about a possible acquisition of DailyMotion, the French-born equivalent of YouTube. And the first half of the 2-part transaction has just been confirmed; Orange will acquire roughly 49% of the company for approximately â‚¬59 million (â‚¬58.8 million) with the rest to follow shortly.
- Concur Acquires UK Company GlobalExpense For Up To $23 Million
- Verifone Acquires Electronic Payments Company Hypercom For $485 Million
- Breaking: eBay Acquires Brands4Friends Private Sales Site For $200 Million
- LivingSocial Acquires SocialMedia For $3 Million
- Taleo Acquires Talent Management Software Company Jobpartners For $38 Million