Celtra Raises $5 Million For Rich Media Mobile Ad Technology
Celtra develops a self-service mobile ad platform, called AdCreator, which is a one-stop-shop SaaS for display ad creation, trafficking, tracking and ad optimization. Celtra’s rich media ads can then be integrated into Jumptap, AdMarvel, Amobee, Mojiva, Nexage, Smaato, Sympatico, Pandora and DoubleClick DART. And the platform offers analytics to show brands how users are interacting with their ads.
The startup has worked with a number of high-profile brands such as Starwood Hotels, Kmart, NBA and Evian to create rich media mobile advertisements that resemble Apple’s iAd. Of course, Celtra’s ads can be published on both iOS devices as well as Android devices.
- Crisp Media Raises $6 Million From Intel And Others To Take Its Rich Media Platform Global
- Mobile Advertising Startup GoldSpot Media Raises $12 Million
- Medialets Updates Universal SDK With Third-Party Rich Media Support, New Mobile Ad Formats And More
- Sequoia-Backed Widgetbox Rebrands As Flite, Raises $12M For Rich Media Ad Serving Platform
- Medialets Launches Muse, A Creative Project Management Dashboard For Rich Media Mobile Ads