WITN: No, New York Media, It Isn’t 1999 All Over Again (Thanks For Asking)
In this week’s Why Is This News, we discuss the latest Silicon Valley bubble. Or specifically, we discuss why there isn’t one – and why New York media has to stop claiming there is every time a company has a high valuation. Yeah, Business Week’s Chris Farrell, we’re looking at you.
- WITN: New York State of the Tech Industry [TCTV]
- WITN: Do American Investors Care about Chinese Human Rights? And Should They?
- WITN: Even in Jakarta, the Mac vs PC Fanboys Thrash it Out
- Will China’s 1999 Moment Bail-Out Some Valley VCs?
- WITN: Paul’s New Book Published, Movie Option Sold On The Same Day [TCTV]