After Buying EUFreelance.com, Freelancer.com Acquires Freelancer.de
Lots of ‘freelance’ there in the title, but it was difficult to avoid. Outsourcing marketplace Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer) has acquired its much smaller German counterpart, Freelancer.de.
The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Sponsored with funds from the EU, Freelancer.de (or as the company is named, Freelancer Bookingcenter) was launched in the Summer of 2007 to increase online recruitment for microbusinesses and self employed freelancers in Germany.
Over 120 categories of freelance work are currently listed through Freelancer.de, servicing thousands of businesses across Germany.
- Outsourcing Platform Freelancer.com Hits 2M Users – Guess Where Most Are Based?
- Freelancer Community DoNanza Raises $1 Million From Eric Schmidt’s Fund, Others
- Tippr Acquires WhitePages’ Group Buying Site DealPop
- eBay Acquires Turkish Marketplace GittiGidiyor
- Breaking: eBay Acquires Brands4Friends Private Sales Site For $200 Million