First Verizon iPhone Commercial
Verizon has started airing their first iPhone commercial from Thursday.
TheÂ CDMA iPhone 4 will get FaceTime video calling, the high-resolution Retina display, a 5-megapixel camera, HD video recording and all the other great features of GSM iPhone 4 and Verizon iPhone can also be used as a Mobile Hotspot so users can use itâ€™s 3G data connection from up to 5 devices.
Here is a description of the commercial:
It starts out with shots of various clocks ticking, as well as a few shots of tapping feet and fidgeting hands. The ticking continues throughout the entire commercial, until one shot shows a clock reaching 12:00. Then the voiceover: “To our millions of customers who never stopped believing this day would come: Thank you.” This is followed by more ticking, and on each tick the screen shows: “iPhone 4, Verizon, It Begins, 2.10.11, Rule the Air.”
Itâ€™s a nice commercial. Verizon is aiming it at current customers who have been eagerly waiting for Appleâ€™s iPhone on its network.
Did you like it? Tell us your views on the first Verizon iPhone commercial in the comments section below.
Source: First Verizon iPhone Commercial
- Verizon’s First iPhone Commercial: It Begins
- Apple’s First Verizon iPhone Commercial Also Touts AT&T: “Two Is Better Than One”
- So What’s So Special About The Verizon iPhone? Personal Hotspots.
- Verizon: Mobile Hotspot Will Cost iPhone Customers An Extra $20/Month
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd