Huh? Two 25-Year-Old Americans Launch A Groupon Clone…In France?
Ok, maybe you’re not thinking that. But it doesn’t change the fact that 25-year-old American entrepreneurs Anton Bernstein and Joshua David hopped the Atlantic to launch Groupon clone Lookingo in France.
- Groupon Files Lawsuit Against Australian Clone “Scoopon”
- French Groupon Clone Scores €1.5 Million to Conquer More French Territory
- Groupon Clone That Got Sued By Groupon Raises Funding At $200 Million Valuation
- The Foundry’s Brad Feld Launches Personal Groupon Clone
- Is This Google’s Groupon Clone? Well The Logo Fits …