Verizon’s First iPhone Commercial: It Begins
Well that didn’t take long. Here it is, the first Verizon iPhone commercial.
As you can see, the focus is on clock â€” the first one on 11:59 â€” implying that people in all different walks of life are waiting for something. There’s the noise of a click constantly ticking in the background as a low hum becomes a louder hum.
Then the voice over: “To our millions of customers, who never stopped believing this day would come…” Â The clock strikes 12. A girl smiles. “Thank you.” Cue the iPhone 4 logo. Cue the Verizon logo. Cue the launch date: 2.10.11. And then the new tagline: “It Begins”.
As expected, there’s nothing about Android. Nor is there anything about AT&T. It’s only about the iPhone. And Verizon. Together.
- Apple’s First Verizon iPhone Commercial Also Touts AT&T: “Two Is Better Than One”
- The Latest Verizon iPhone Commercial Strikes At AT&T: “Yes, I Can Hear You Now.”
- First Verizon iPhone Commercial
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders Sold Out; Best First Day Launch In Verizon’s History; Attacks AT&T’s Network In New iPhone Ad
- The Verizon iPhone Product Pages And More Are Alive For Your Ogling