> Shazam Continues To Invade The Living Room, TV Tagging Comes To Syfy
Shazam Continues To Invade The Living Room, TV Tagging Comes To Syfy
The living room and, specifically, television is Shazam‘s next growth target. That’s something we’ve known for a while as the service aims to expand beyond its music recognition roots to become a wider discovery technology for all sorts of content. And today, the London-headquartered company has announced its latest television tie-in, partnering with Syfy for a series-long “TV tagging initiative” for the cable channelâ€™s new U.S. show Being Human.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: Shazam Continues To Invade The Living Room, TV Tagging Comes To Syfy
- Shazam (Sort Of) Hits 100M User Mark, Targets Living Room For Growth
- GoogleTV, AppleTV and the Battle For The Living Room
- Ask Slashdot: Is It Time For SyFy To Go Premium?
- Does Syfy Really Love Sci-Fi?
- Classic BBC Sci-fi Series Blake’s 7 To Return On Syfy Channel
Categories: techcrunch discovery technology, euro trade, growth target, music recognition, Read, Room, room tv, rsquo, Shazam, Syfy, television, U.S.