Market Leader Buys Mobile Software-As-A-Service Company kwkly
Market Leader, a NASDAQ-listed provider of online marketing and technology solutions for real estate professionals, has acquired kwkly, which operates a mobile software-as-a-service lead generation platform.
It seems like a good match – kwkly is used by some of the real estate industry’s largest and most prominent brokerage companies to engage tech-savvy home buyers and sellers.
The company provides a service that lets home buyers access detailed property information straight from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), on their mobile phone, in real time.
Market Leader’s acquisition of kwkly expands the offerings that the company can make available through its business and marketing platform for real estate professionals.
- IBM Buys Real Estate And Facilities Management Software Company Tririga
- Teradata Buys Marketing Automation Software Company Aprimo For $525M
- Software AG Buys Metismo To Expand Enterprise Mobile Offerings
- IBM Buys Information Management Software Company PSS Systems
- TripAdvisor Buys Trip Planning Service EveryTrail To Expand Mobile Offering