Online Lead Generation Company Adteractive Raises $5.1 Million
Adteractive has been around for a while (since 2000) but this is the first institutional financing ever raised by the company. The performance-based marketing services company says it delivers over 1.5 million customers and leads to clients across select consumer verticals on a monthly basis.
Its clients include US universities and colleges, financial institutions like HSBC and Citi, but also companies like Netflix, eMusic and Time Inc.
We’ve contacted the company to see if we can more details about the funding round.
- eWise Raises $14 Million For Online Payments Technology
- Wow – Online Advertising Company Adknowledge Raises $45 Million
- SSD Storage Company Kaminario Raises $15 Million
- Online Search, Advertising Company Lijit Networks Lands $10 Million
- MyBuys Raises $20 Million To Help Online Retailers Cater To Individual Visitors