LivingSocial Hits A Million Amazon Gift Cards Sold, $20 Million In Card Value
LivingSocial has been offering $10 off any $20 AmazonÂ purchase since 5 am this morning and it’s been a boon huge for the daily deals company, which Amazon has astutely invested $175 million in. Now the extremely popular deal has just crossed over the one million mark, with 12 hours to go. LivingSocial tells us that there are currently 99.4K vouchers being sold each hour,Â 2k vouchers being sold each minute andÂ 85 vouchers being sold each second.
Already this has beat the Groupon/Gap deal which ended in $11 million worth of Groupons sold, and it’s still got a half a day left.
- Amazon Now Allows You To Send Gift Cards To Friends On Facebook
- Amazon Throws LivingSocial A Big Bone With $10 Discount
- Amazon Patents Gift Card Parental Controls
- Plastic Jungle Raises $10 million For Gift Card Marketplace
- Social Commerce Startup LivingSocial Hits 10 Million Subscribers, Buys Urban Escapes