Eyeka Launches Its Crowdsourced Creative Feedback Platform In The US
One year ago, French startup Eyeka announced that it had raised â‚¬3 million ($4 million) to take its online alternative to the traditional focus group international. The company had raised â‚¬8 million to date and had already opened offices in Singapore. Last year, the 40-person company set-up shop in the UK and now it’s officially launching in the US, with offices in San Francisco and New York.
Eyeka was initially launched in 2006 by French serial entrepreneur,Â Gilles Babinet. The platfrom often gets compared to the likes of participative creative agencies (likeÂ Creads, who has also been eyeing the US market since last year) but is really more of a consumer engagement community.
- Medialets Launches Muse, A Creative Project Management Dashboard For Rich Media Mobile Ads
- Creative Commons Launches Version 4.0 of Its Licenses
- Allegiance Raises $12 Million For Customer Feedback Platform
- Marin Software Raises $16 Million For Paid Search Management Platform
- Crowdsourced Fundraising Platform ProFounder Now Offers Equity-Based Investment Tools