Cydia Gets New ‘Manage Account’ Feature; Shows Purchased Jailbreak Apps
The Manage Account shows the list of jailbreak apps that have been purchased from the Cydia App Store.
The Manage Account feature will be useful for users after they have upgraded to a new iOS software update or purchased a new iOS device to install previously purchased jailbreak applications.
You can checkout the screenshots of the Manage Account section below:
Saurik, the developer of the Cydia App Store is also planning to release a new version of Cydia, which will allow users to comment, rate and backup installed jailbreak apps.
What do you think about the Manage Account section? Let us know in the comments section below.
- New Cydia Theme Center Makes It Easier To Find And Install Themes To Customize Your Jailbreak iPhone
- Cydia Acquires Rock Your Phone To Create An Even Larger Jailbreak App Store
- VoiceActivator: Jailbreak Tweak To Enhance iPhone’s Voice Control Feature; Will Allow You To Launch Apps, Open URLs & More
- Apple Releases Apple TV Software Update 4.3; Adds Ability To Purchase TV Shows, Re-download Previously Purchased TV Shows, Support For Vimeo
- Cydia – Jailbreak App Store Should Be Faster Now