HubSpot Heating Up, Sequoia And Google Ventures Looking To Invest
Digital marketing startup HubSpot is close to closing a new round of financing, we’ve confirmed, that may put a valuation on the company in the $200 million range. Google Ventures is likely to invest, we’ve heard from multiple sources. And Sequoia Capital, which has recently shown an increased willingness to invest in later stage funding rounds, is rumored to be interested in the company as well.
- HubSpot Takes $32 Million Investment From Sequoia, Google Ventures And Salesforce
- HubSpot Acquires Marketing Software Startup Performable
- Google Ventures Invest In HomeAway At $1.4 Billion Valuation
- Sequoia Capital To Double Down On Evernote With Big New Investment
- Sequoia Leads $15 Million Round In Wireless Networking Company Meraki