Former AOL CEO Randy Falco’s New Gig: COO Of Univision
It’s been pretty quiet about Randy Falco, former chairman and CEO of AOL and president and COO of NBC Universal Television Group, since he was replaced by then Google ad chief Tim Armstrong at the helm of our new parent company back in March 2009.
Falco will oversee all revenue-driving functions for the company, including advertising sales and affiliate relations, as well as the operations of the companyâ€™s television and radio station groups, corporate marketing, research and business development.
Falco will be based in New York and report to Joe Uva, president and CEO of Univision.
- Mysterious Radio Station UVB-76 Goes Offline
- Vizio’s VIA Plus Brings AirPlay-type Features To The Company’s Google TVs, LCDs, Tablet, and Phone (Yep, All Of Those)
- The End of the Dr. Demento Show On Radio
- Fire and Explosion At Hydrogen Station Near Rochester Airport
- Jelli Takes Its Interactive Radio Stations Mobile