Populis, The “European Associated Content”, Acquires Blog Network Blogo For €6M
Populis (formerly GoAdv), which we’ve previously described as the â€œEuropean Associated Contentâ€, has just announced that it’s acquiring Blogo, a blog network that operates in Europe and South America owned by Dada, the Italian web publisher part owned by RCS MediaGroup. The acquisition price is pegged at â‚¬6 million.
The “thematic blog network” consists of over 250 bloggers who cover 70 niches spanning subjects such as automotive, sport, finance and the arts. It targets the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Brazil, boasting around 100 million page views a month, says Populis, citing Nielsen stats as of November 2010.
- Populis, Europe’s Demand Media, Reports 2010 Revenues Of $83 Million
- Fox Sports Interactive Acquires Sports News Blog Network Yardbarker
- German Chancellor Proposes European Communications Network
- European Researchers Propose Quantum Network Between Earth and ISS
- European Parliament Computer Network Breached