A Deep Look At The Notion Ink Adam Tablet And Where It’s Going
The Notion Ink Adam might be the best tablet you’ve never heard of — but there’s a good reason for that. This kit isn’t coming from a high-profile outlet with deep distribution channels. It’s coming from a start-up fueled by nothing but raw passion. For us at CrunchGear, the Adam isn’t the fascinating part of the story; it’s a wide-eyed company and its crazy fanboys.
The tablet itself though has a rich, but short history. A little Bangalore-based company took the Adam went from rendering to production in just over one year and thanks to the company’s vocal CEO, constantly granted fans a look at the development process. It’s quite a story.
- Hands On With Notion Ink’s Pixel-Qi Equipped Adam Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam Tablet User Meta-Review
- Notion Ink’s Adam Android Tablet Said To Ship This Week
- Vizio’s VIA Plus Brings AirPlay-type Features To The Company’s Google TVs, LCDs, Tablet, and Phone (Yep, All Of Those)
- Browser-Based Deep Space Nine MMO Coming In 2011