Netlog Creates, Becomes Part Of Massive Media; Expands To New York And Dubai
The Ghent, Belgium-based company says its product portfolio will soon be expanded to new markets but declined to disclose any further information on future projects at this point.
Co-founder and CEO Lorenz Bogaert did reveal that the company recently hired 25 new employees to work on new endeavors inside Massive Media.
- Women 2.0′s Founder Labs Expands to New York City
- Chris DeWolfe’s MindJolt Expands Gaming Empire; Buys SGN And Hallpass Media
- Women 2.0 Spins Out, Expands Founder Labs Program To New York
- Groupon For Nightlife Poggled Expands, Hits Up New York And Denver First
- Facebook Expands Media Sharing on Timeline – Too Much Content, Not Enough Social?