Local.com Aims To Raise $15.5 Million In Public Offering
Net proceeds, after discounts, commissions and estimated expenses, will be approximately $15.5 million.
Local.com has given the underwriter, Canaccord Genuity, a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of common stock to cover overallotments, if any. If exercised, the overallotment will result in net proceeds to the company of approximately $2.3 million (which would thus bring the total of capital raised to $17.8 million).
Local.com owns and operates a local search site and network in the United States. The company claims it provides over 20 million consumers with relevant search results for local businesses each month, on Local.com and over 1,000 partner sites.
- LinkedIn Prices IPO At $32 To $35 Per Share; Expects $146.6M In Net Proceeds From Offering
- Nielsen Prices IPO At $23 Per Share To Raise $1.8 Billion
- Local.com Acquires Screamin’ Daily Deals For Up To $32 Million
- Zynga Aims To Raise Over $1B In Biggest Tech IPO Since Google’s
- People Search Site MyLife Acquires Citizen Local To Power Local Services And Deals