Kickstarter: The PadPivot Might Be The First True Universal, Multi-Function Tablet Stand
Not only does the PadPivot do multi-angle, table-top tablet mounting and holding, but the contoured shape is designed for legs, too. Most tablet users can attest, this is the most common usage location anyway. The Kickstarter demo video embedded in this post shows why. You sit down, put the tablet on your thigh and then do a little balancing routine to keep it in place. With the PadPivot, you simply rest the backside of the iPad or any other slate device on the PadPivot’s pad while the rounded shape holds to your leg. Oh, and it folds up nicely, too. I’m sold.
- PadPivot – Most Versatile iPad Stand Coming To Best Buy And Future Shop
- Kickstarter: The Cosmonaut Stylus Treats Tablets Like Whiteboards, Not Paper (and that’s awesome)
- Kickstarter: The Rustic Case for iPad and Kindle 3 Is A Handmade Must-Have
- Hands-On With The HP Slate 500, A Windows 7 Business Tablet
- Kickstarter: Wüdskins – Protective Bamboo & Aluminum iPad Case