YouMail’s Visual Voicemail App Surpasses 2 Million Downloads, Mostly BlackBerry Users
Voicemail is dead. Visual Voicemail, however, is a different story. Those who have it love it â€” and those that don’t have it, want it. Even if you loathe voicemail as much as we do, you’re going to have to check yours sooner or later (or not) â€” and unless you like spending 10 minutes touchtoning your way through a system built a decade ago, doing it through Visual Voicemail is the only way to go.
Unfortunately, Visual Voicemail still isn’t a standard feature on every smartphone â€” but in most cases, a third party solution is available. Later today, one of these third party solutions, YouMail, will announce that they’ve cracked through their 2 millionth download.
- Facebook Surpasses Google For Users’ Online Time
- Hack AT&T Voicemail With Android
- Thumbplay Rocks 500,000 Downloads For Paid Music Apps Across iPhone, Android, And Blackberry
- Nokia: 3 Million Apps Downloaded From Ovi Store Every Day, 165 Million Ovi Users
- The FBI Is Infecting Tor Users With Malware With Drive-By Downloads