The Daily Show Takes On The Verizon iPhone Announcement (With A Special Dose Of MG!)
The Verizon iPhone is a cause for celebration and the conga line starts behind Jon Stewart of The Daily Show. Throw down your lame AT&T iPhone and join in on the fun! Well, on February 10 that is. You may want to hold on to your semi-functional iPhone until then. But until then, click through for what could be the most honest Daily Show segment in the show’s 14-year history.
“Those us in the iPhoneÂ communityÂ have sacrificed one thing for the ability to carry around every photo we’ve ever taken — or video we’ve taken — or song listened to — or have a compass. We haveÂ sacrificedÂ the ability to make phone calls.”
It’s good, and a 1000 bonus points for spotting MG Siegler in the segment. Really, he’s in there for a fleeting second.
- Live From The Verizon iPhone Announcement
- Days Before Big Announcement, Verizon Is Tweeting From An iPhone
- ‘The Daily Show’ Takes On The Role Of Social Media In The Egyptian Uprising
- Study Shows AT&T iPhone Owners Rely On WiFi More Than Verizon iPhone Users
- OMG/JK: The Verizon iPhone And The End Of An Era