T-Mobile Wastes No Time Taking A Shot At iPhone On Verizon (And AT&T)
Well you have to give T-Mobile one thing: they sure are quick. It was only yesterday that Verizon announced that the iPhone 4 was coming to their network in a few weeks. That means that both AT&T and Verizon, the two largest carriers in the U.S., will now have the device. Meanwhile, the two smaller ones, Sprint and T-Mobile, will not (at least not yet). But T-Mobile believes they can offer customers something you can’t get on the iPhone on Verizon or AT&T: 4G speed.
Below, check out their new ad in true Apple-mocking style. They’re calling the ad “Identity”. Writes their PR company, “The ad features a similar look and feel to our recent myTouch 4G ads and shows that thereâ€™s no fun in having a great device running on a slow network.“
The ad should start airing on TV networks next week, we’re told.
- Verizon iPhone Could Double US Mobile Games Biz
- T-Mobile Rip-Offs An Apple Ad To Rip The iPhone… For Being On AT&T’s Network
- Study Shows AT&T iPhone Owners Rely On WiFi More Than Verizon iPhone Users
- Verizon-Branded iPhone 5 Ships Unlocked, Works With Other Networks
- Why Verizon Doesn’t Want You To Buy an iPhone