Online Fashion Community Fashiolista Raises $500,000 From Atomico
Online fashion site Fashiolista.com, which was launched in The Netherlands last year at The Next Web conference, has secured over $500,000 in seed funding from Atomico Ventures. Basically, Fashiolista relies on its members to create a catalog of fashion items online.
Via a bookmarklet or browser extension, users can ‘like’ fashion items wherever they find them on the web, thus building a personal profile they can share with others.
- Proformative Raises $1.1 Million For Online Corporate Finance Community
- Angry Birds Maker Rovio Raises $42 Million From Accel, Atomico And Felicis
- Privalia Raises $123.4 Million, Buys German Online Fashion Retailer ‘Dress for Less’
- Virtual Styling Community Polyvore Debuts Analytics Tool For Fashion Designers
- Atomico Invests €350,000 In Simple File-Sharing Startup Ge.tt