FeeFighters Raises $1.6 Million To Be The BillShrink For Business Services
Chicago-based startup FeeFighters (formerly TransFS) has raised $1.6 million in new funding led by Sandbox Industries with OCA Ventures, Arizona Bay Technology Partners, 500 Startups, i2a Ventures, Hyde Park Angels and other investors participating.
FeeFighters is a comparison shopping site for credit card processors. The startup aims to help merchants save money on credit card fees and also conducts reverse auctions to solicit competing bids from credit card processing companies.
Since the company’s launch in 2009, FeeFighters has saved customers $30,000,000 in processing fees, with a typical user saving 40% in fees. The company also plans to expand its current payments business product to other business financial services (including payroll procssing, and employee health insurance plans), with the aim of being the BillShrink for Business services.
- Consumer Reports Integrates BillShrink’s Savings Recommendations Into Reviews
- Pageonce Raises $15 Million, Aims To Make Your Smartphone The ‘Wallet Of The Future’
- LOC-AID Raises $13 Million For Location-Based Services Platform
- 7 Degrees Raises $6.8 Million For Social Business Mapping Application PeopleMaps
- uCirrus Raises $4 Million For Datastream Processing Software