Covertix Raises $1 Million, Helps Companies Secure Sensitive Data
Covertix, an Israeli startup that provides enterprise-grade solutions for protecting and monitoring sensitive corporate data, has raised $1 million in early-stage funding. The round was led by Kima Ventures, the investment firm founded by well-known European entrepreneurs Jeremie Berrebi and Xavier Niel.
Covertix says the capital will be used to try and gain market share across the European market, expand sales and marketing activities and product development.
- Mu Sigma Helps Companies Analyze ‘Big Data’, Raises $25 Million From Sequoia
- Taulia Raises $3.2 Million, Helps Companies Pay Their Invoices Early
- Act-On Raises $10 Million For Online Marketing Automation Platform
- Lendio Helps Small Businesses Secure Loans, Raises $6 Million (+ 500 Free Invites)
- Coraid Raises $25 Million Series B To “Disrupt The Data Storage Market”