Verizon Finally Unveils Apple iPhone
Velcroman1 writes “The most asked question in all of technology finally has an answer. When will Verizon get the iPhone? The answer: early next month. Verizon COO Lowell McAdam unveiled a new iPhone Tuesday during a presentation in New York that was short on surprises as most of the tech press already knew what was coming. “If the press writes about something long enough and hard enough, eventually it comes true,” McAdam joked. Nevertheless, the move clears a major hurdle for Apple as they face increasing competition in smartphones, particularly from devices based on Google Inc.’s Android software which has exploded in popularity. Verizon’s Lowell McAdam described the unveiling as a “great day for wireless customers across the U.S.”"
- Verizon And Apple Began Working Together To Make The CDMA iPhone In 2008
- It’s Official: The Verizon iPhone 4 Is Coming On February 10th
- Verizon iPhone Sales Lower Than Apple And Verizon’s Expectations?
- Why Apple Will Let Verizon Announce An iPhone
- How Apple And Verizon Buried Differences To Launch The CDMA iPhone