TagMan Grabs $2.3 Million To Track Online Ad Campaigns
TagMan, a company that allows marketers and advertisers to track online ad campaigns, has raised $2.25 million in Series A funding led by Greycroft Partners with iNovia Capital and undisclosed angel investors participating in the round. This round of funding brings the startup’s total funding to nearly $5 million.
TagMan allows advertisers to manage online marketing tags/pixels (these are pieces of
code used by the online advertising industry to track the performance of online campaigns) as well as the data these tags provide (i.e. where are visitors coming from and other browsing data).
The company says it will use the new funding to develop and release a new version of its technology, to build out its infrastructure and to provide customer support.
- Political Campaigns Mining Online Data To Target Voters
- Online Lead Generation Company Adteractive Raises $5.1 Million
- Online Ticket Seller Eventbrite Raises $50 Million
- Viralheat Grabs $4.25 Million For Affordable Social Media Tracking And Intelligence
- [x+1] Raises $10 Million From Intel Capital For Online Targeting Platform