SurveyMonkey Acquires A 49.9 Percent Stake In Clicktools
Clicktools and SurveyMonkey will also form a partnership that will provide joint customers cloud-based survey tools integrated with Salesforce CRM.
As part of the investment, SurveyMonkeyâ€™s VP of Business Strategy, Brent Chudoba, and VP of Business Operations and Finance, Tim Maly, will join Clicktoolsâ€™ Board of Directors.
Other terms of the investment were not disclosed.
Clicktools, founded in the United Kingdom back in 2000, provides a robust solution for creating surveys, scripts and forms with tight Salesforce integration. For example, survey responses can be linked to any information in Salesforce CRM and certain survey responses will trigger specific follow-up actions with customers.
Last November, SurveyMonkey completed a debt financing round to the tune of $100 million, and the company says it is actively evaluating additional opportunities to partner and invest in “complementary businesses and geographies”.
- SurveyMonkey Lands Massive $100 Million Debt Financing
- Another Y Combinator Win: WuFoo Exits For $35 Million, After Raising Only $118,000
- ARAMARK Sells Stake In Online Food Ordering Service SeamlessWeb For $50M
- E-Signature Company DocuSign Lands $27 Million, Expands Management Team
- HubSpot Acquires Marketing Software Startup Performable