Searchmetrics Raises A $6.75 Million C-round To Expand Globally
Searchmetrics, a Berlin-based company which works out where you should be spending your budget on SEO and analytics, has secured a growth / C-stage funding round of $6.75 million, led by Paris-based growth capital fund Iris Capital and current investors Holtzbrinck Digital and Neuhaus Partners in Germany.
Searchmetrics was founded in late 2007 and financed by Holtzbrinck Digital in a Seed round financing. In January 2010 Neuhaus Partners joined in a B-round.
The latest round brings the companyâ€™s total funds raised to approximately $11 million. The funds will be used for its continued international expansion.
- Fon Raises $13.5 Million In New Round To Expand In The US
- musiXmatch, An IMDB For Legal Song Lyrics, Raises $3.7 Million To Expand Globally
- Remote Tech Support Company iYogi Raises $30M Round From Sequoia, Others
- SSD Storage Company Kaminario Raises $15 Million
- SoundCloud Raises $50 Million Round Led By Kleiner Perkins